Testing before lunch
It’s a free program, getting booked up fast, and aims to change your relationship with food.
If you live in the York Region, Ontario area this might peak your interest.
Location: Markham Stouffville Hospital.
- 4 part how-to workshop for changing your relationship with food
- Starts in early November with about 12-15 people in the group
- Aimed to help you understand why you eat the way you do, and how to change your thinking to change your eating habits
The fall session is filling up so if you are interested, contact Susan Oram RD at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-472-7373 x 6835
egetarian eats to start your morning
If you don’t eat much in the a.m. and want a clean, simple way to begin the day, this might be for you! You can get in some veggies that are usually missed during the morning and I haven’t forgotten to add coffee to this meal. Mmmmm…coffee. My goal is to experiment and find ways to eat healthy while not sacrificing taste. I am on the hunt for foods that are good for my tummy, my blood glucose levels and that fuel my body for all the races I have planned.
- carrots and celery chopped to fit juicer
- make enough juice to fill 1 cup
- provides vitamin A, C, E, K, potassium, calcium via The Holy Kale
4 grams of carbs/80 calories Coffee:
- 1 cup coffee
- 2 stevia packets
- soy or almond drink
0 grams carbs/ 14 calories Toast:
16 grams carbs/ 185 calories * This particular bread contains egg Water:
- 1 cup of hot water
- 0 grams carbs/0 calories
There you have it!
Total: 20 grams carbs/ 279 calories Don’t forget to set your alarm to check your bg’s. What do you eat for breakfast? Is there a way to make a healthier version?